Our Bed And Breakfast
Located just an hour outside of San Jose, our private accommodations are surrounded by breathtaking scenery and lavish gardens. Whether you are looking for a horse riding holiday or simply to spend some time at a Bed And Breakfast in beautiful tropical surroundings, Establo San Rafael welcomes you.
Our accommodations include:
- Full breakfast
- Private hot shower and bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Linen and towel change upon request
- On-site staff
- Breakfast is usually fresh fruit salad with granola and yogurt, pancakes or French toast, eggs, freshly squeezed juice and coffee or tea. We are happy to accommodate vegetarians, vegans, gluten-free and guests with special dietary needs, please email us the details. Add $7.50 per person for lunch and dinner.
- Establo San Rafael has many family-friendly activities. We are located on a farm so your kids will have plenty animals to visit and play with – goats, rabbits, geese, cats. Should your children be interested in horses, we offer pony rides, riding lessons and horse camp.
- PRICING Please note the prices below are only for the Bed & Breakfast stay per night. Children under five years old enjoy a free stay. All experiences involving horses, tours, airport pick up and drop off can be arranged at an extra fee.
- Double Bed Cabinas – $45 per night per room for one person. The additional person adds $10.
breakfast is included with these rooms. We have two single room cabinas, each furnished with a double bed and a shelf with an en-suite hot shower and bathroom. The large screened windows get a lot of natural light and are surrounded by an attractive garden. This option is perfect for a couple looking for a romantic gateway or a single traveler.
Apartment Style Unit – $75 per night for the apartment
With breakfast for up to 4 people included in the price of the room. We can accommodate up to four guests in the apartment style unit, which makes Establo San Rafael a perfect gateway for families and/or groups. The unit has two connecting rooms, one with a double bed and the other with two twin beds. The room’s exit to a small back porch with a kitchenette and a private bath with hot shower.
Two Room Cabin reserved for our internship students.
Two single rooms inside a cabin each with a twin bed, desk, chai, and a shelf. The bathroom and hot shower are just a few steps away and are shared between these two rooms. If you are a working student this is your rooms.
There are also plenty of romantic spots on the farm for couples looking for a weekend gateway or a horse riding holiday. Enjoy the garden, hike up river banks or cool off in the nearby waterfall. Breathtaking views of the mountains follow you everywhere in this magical location.
This off the beaten track destination is a gem for a photographer or bird watcher. Should you seek peace and quiet as a solo traveler, we have space for you to do so on the grounds. With a variety of hammocks, benches, and secluded spaces, you can roll out your yoga mat, meditate, read or enjoy the sounds of nature.
Establo San Rafael abides by a standard policy of a non-refundable deposit to secure your reservation. The deposit amount is dependent on your length of stay.